Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Race Car Party

These are pictures from my son's race car party. He loves race cars of any kind. I don't like to use a lot commercial party items so I only incorporated a few. This was such a fun party and I even found my little man a racing t-shirt from The Children's Place that went perfect with his party theme! Adults and Children had a ball! 

Personalized Racing Banner (Oriental Trading)
Race Car Banner (customizable printable by Paper and Cake)
Race Car Party hat (Paper and Cake) www.paperandcake.com
Party Favor Tote Bags handmade by Denise K. Vasak and Applique by Denise K. Vasak (Customizable Bag Tags from Paper and Cake)
"Hot Rods" made by me using Wilton Race Car Chocolate Molds
Marshmallow Pops made by me (Paper and Cake cupcake pics to make treat tags)


Race Car Boxed Lunch (Race Car Food Tray and Hamburger Sleeve from Paper and Cake Printable Apple Slices, Juice Boxes, Chick Fil A Nuggets, Tater Tots
Race Car Cake purchased from SweetKakes&Co. (flags and race cars added by me) 

Fun Bus
Candy Buffet
More Candy
and More Candy

Grandstand Games
Candy Buffet Treat Bags


No comments:

Post a Comment