Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Weight Watchers Ice Cream House Party!

So it has been some time but this summer I promise to dedicate some real time to getting this blog going full steam!!!  Since my last post the VCU Rams made it to the final four and I in turn had an abundance of "RAM POP" orders!!!  So thank you Rams!!  LOL!



I was recently selected by houseparty.com to host a Weight Watchers Ice Cream House Party!!  I have applied to host many parties but this is the first one that I have been selected for and let me tell you I am SUPER excited!  My box of party favors courtesy of Weight Watchers arrived today!  Included are coupons to purchase 6 free boxes of Ice Cream Novelties to serve at my party!!  We will also sample some new Tastefully Simple items that I will have to offer!  We are going to have a BALL!!!


Party Pack Goodies for me and my guests!

My party pack has arrived!

Isn't that the cutest apron!!


SN: I am working on a Tea Party for Baby Girl's Daisy Girl Scout troop and a friend suggested that I make yarn poms for decorations!  Let's just say that I have a co-worker bringing me a clover pom maker to work on tomorrow...more details and pics to come

No comments:

Post a Comment