Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What To Do With Left Over Girl Scout Cookies?????

One of the attorney's in my office did some work for someone associated with the Girl Scout Council and he was thanked with several boxes of Girl Scout Cookies!!!  One problem he is one of those health nuts that dare not allow a delicious GS Cookie enter his temple...bwahahahahahahaha!!!  So I took them!  Now I am not a GS Cookie eater myself and wondered what to do with the cookies that I had acquired.......and it came to me since my most recent cake pop order is only for 30 cake pops of two different flavors I decided not to waste extra cake batter and made Thin Mint Cupcakes with the remaining :)  I must say these are tasty!  I baked them into a dark chocolate cake batter.  They have not been iced yet and probably will not be as I am not a sugary sweet girl if you can believe it...LOL!  But I will be sure to take a pic of the next one I bite in to!!!

Always remember to Eat Dessert First!
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Charisse

No comments:

Post a Comment