Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lookie Lookie!

Okay so yeah I have been gone for a minute and yes I have been baking all along!  I redid my Orange Champagne Cupcakes and well they were LISH!!!   More on that later :)  So while pondering over how to use up the enormous jar of Nutella that I purchased and my kids didn't like it and thinking about making some Nutella filled cupcakes I came across something that will hopefully make my "filled" cupcake like easier.  Check This Out!


I found this cupcake decorating set over on Foodnetwork.com!  It come with a cupcake corer, plunger, whatever you want to call it!  I call it not standing there with my quick cut pairing knife trying to carve the perfect size holes into my heavenly treats :)  I can't wait for it to arrive and will update you immediately (yeah right) on how well it works!


The baker can use the Cuisipro Corer and Decorating Set to create and experiment with different cupcake and filling combinations. The possibilities are endless. Cupcake Corer creates a perfect hole in the center of the cupcake for filling with icing or hiding edible treasures. Easy grip squeeze bottles are simple for small hands to fill and decorate cupcakes. Flower collar is the perfect hold spot. Easy to fill and large capacity (approximately 1 cup (250 ml).

Set Includes:
  • Exclusive Cuisipro Cupcake Corer
  • 2 Decorating Squeeze Bottles with Tips
  • Offset Spatula

    Features:
  • Round tip for writing and drawing patterns. Floral tip for designs and filling.
  • Flexible offset spatula provides exceptional control and makes smooth spreading of frosting or icings.
  • Dishwasher safe – top shelf.

Item# 308999
Cleaning & Care : Dishwasher Safe - Top Rack
Material : Plastic
Origin : China
Size : 4-pc.
Warranty : 25-year


No comments:

Post a Comment