Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Did You Say THIN MINTS!!!!

So somehow I manage to sell Girl Scout Cookies every year to a certain family member that never pays for them and well I am left paying for cookies that I do not eat...eventually these get tossed!  I know, I know how dare I throw away Girl Scout Cookies..I mean who does that..ME!  Year after Year!  So what was I to do with the left over Thin Mints that this certain person stuck me with again (sigh) well what else but make something out of them that I might actually eat... :)   And here it is Girl Scout Cookie Thin Mint Pizza but since I am trying to slim down these will be a treat for my daughter's Daisy Scout Troop...Enjoy!!!

GIRL SCOUT COOKIE THIN MINT PIZZA
  • 18 ounce refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
  • 20 Thin Mints (quartered)
  • Vanilla Candy Melts (Melted)
  • 12 inch Pizza Pan (I used an aluminum disposable pan)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees; Line 12inch pizza pan with parchment paper; Spread cookie dough over lined pan with fingers; Press quartered cookies into dough; Bake for 18 minutes until golden brown; Drizzle with melted candy melts; Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment